Collection Rouse Hill
Rouse Hill, NSW, Australia
Left For Project To Expire
View Floor Plans & Prices
- From $399,000
- From $525,000
- From $655,000
- From $955,000
Group8 Member Benefits:
Acclaimed architects DKO have envisioned a collection of sophisticated studio, one and two bedroom apartments and three storey, three bedroom townhouses, creating a visionary community for a diverse demographic of future residents. First release of this master planned development offers 99 boutique designed residences, including a cafe on ground level as part of the whole complex that offers a total of 311 modern residences.
Luxury living space:
- Clean lines and a seamless flow of space define the interiors
- Classic reconstituted stone benchtops in marble white add a luxurious note while neutral tones reflect the natural landscaped setting.
- European stainless steel appliances and integrated fridges make a sleek statement while soft-close drawers and pull-out pantries deliver practical function.
- Contemporary island kitchens place everything at your fingertips with an intuitive design that makes everyday dining and occasion entertaining effortless and elegant.
- Distinctive curved balconies and a palette of robust materials give the buildings a bold contemporary character, softened by landscaping.
- Beautiful washes of accent stone and smoke or concrete-look tiles coupled with atmospheric lighting create a spa-like mood in the ensuites.
- Close to Terry Rd Bus Station, within 1 minute walking time
- Within 8 minute walking distance, you can reach Rouse Hill Town Centre and Metro Station
- Tallawong Metro Station is just within 10 minute walking time
- 4 Highly regarded schools within 3.6 km, namely Rouse Hill Public School, Rouse Hill High School, Rouse Hill Anglican College and Ironbark Ridge Public School.
- A new primary school has also been promised for Rouse Hill by the NSW State Government
- Built in wardrobes
- Internal Laundry
- Secure Parking